Our 7Core Values clearly define the LitCentral family culture. They are reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. Our core values are always the framework from which we base our decisions.
1. Embrace and Respect Differences At LitCentral we are respectful of and embrace cultural, gender, economic, social, geekdom, religious and sexuality differences. We believe individuality is a strength, and many points-of-view create a better overall vision. Everyone has a special talent and we encourage our team to share their opinions and ideas. If you find yourself resistant to ideas, people and cultures unlike yourself, you are likely not a good fit for the company. We are a team. We are a family. Together we celebrate your uniqueness!
2. Service that Leaves an Emotional Impact People want to know they matter and their time is valuable. Listening is important. It shows you value other opinions and feedback. Over-deliver and give more than expected. Be kind. Be fair. Be open to consider “all sides”. Always treat others the way you want to be treated. When you do these things, you leave an emotional impact on someone and when you leave an emotional impact, it is not forgotten.
3. Pursue Growth and Learning We encourage our LitCentral family to grow in body, mind and spirit. Increase your knowledge of another culture, master a new language, stay ahead of the technology curve or expand your awareness by practicing meditation or yoga. Find what touches your soul and stretches your mind. We will strive to create an environment where you can flourish and grow.
4. Build Open and Honest Relationships Whether dealing with a customer, business associate or a member of the LitCentral team - always say what you mean and mean what you say. Listen, share and keep an open mind. Be honest. Have integrity. Never compromise the truth. This is the key to building core relationships.
5. Be Humble and Positive There’s a saying at LitCentral, “Check your ego at the door and deposit the gossip in the trash. “ Bring a humble heart and a positive attitude to each aspect of your LitCentral career. Building a positive work environment is the main ingredient when creating a great product, providing service and building an organization. How we treat ourselves and each other will extend to how we treat our customers and alliances. So practice humility and positivity daily.
6. Embrace and Drive Change The world is constantly evolving and can often be unsettling if we fear change. We encourage all LitCentral team members to embrace change with enthusiasm. Be willing to be vulnerable. Vulnerability has to do with putting yourself into a position where you can get hurt, but trust that you won’t. Embrace uncertainty - it leads to evolution – and evolution leads to development, growth and progress.
7. Find Balance We believe in Energy and its effect on BODY, MIND and SPIRIT. We encourage our team to take a moment each day to just be still - the best ideas often spring organically from a quiet mind. To live from greatness, you must find balance and harmonize with what you desire.